January 11, 2011

Waging War

Recently, I was made aware that people actually read my blogs. Wow, I cannot express what an honor that actually is. I have always wanted to impact the world (or at least my three followers) with written word. I have always wanted to start a revolution through love, encouragement. My blogs are usually a dedication to those who want something more, but cannot seem to place it. Or those who are still willing to fight.

Well, let the war begin. 

And this time, I'm serious. I'm making this post a short post because I am tired of writing to inspire while I just sit on my tail writing. I want you to get up right now, and let the war begin. Make a to-do list and start doing it. Stop procrastinating. Stop acting like Marissa. There are great things that need to be done out there and you are the only ones that can do it. WE ARE the only ones.

"Oh, God, let us be a generation that seeks, seeks Your face, oh God of Jacob."


Regardless of your beliefs or your backgrounds, if you're reading this, I believe that you are at least open to the idea of humanism, unlimited human potential. We can be masters of all, achieving great things for causes that actually mean something. No one is asking you to end world hunger, or establish your own non-profit. Just do something. Do not let your life pass you by, with you only wondering "what-if." 

Meanwhile, I will be creating my own grand list, and actually completing it.







endnote: if you need any ideas of where and how to take action, I am more than happy to let you know. Personally, I would start with one thing that seems really meaningful. Also, let me know in the comments what you want to do, and I'll be glad to assist.

No comments:

Post a Comment